About the developer
was formed in 1999 by Willy A. Bermello and Luis Ajamil to address
the high level of demand for quality residential and mixed-use high-rise
developments in South Florida. BAP has been able to leverage the
reputation and experience of its principals and the resources of
its affiliated company, Bermello, Ajamil and Partners, one of Florida's
largest architectural and engineering companies, to become one of
the leading development firms in South Florida.
BAP is continuing its expansion by identifying
new locations with strong market potential throughout Florida, selected
areas of the United States and the Caribbean Basin.
By spearheading the deveplopment of three key districts in Miami,
including the Coral Way Corridor, the Perfoming Arts District and
Brickell Village, as well as downtown West Palm Beach and downtown
Ft. Myers, BAP has proven itself
as the leader in the revitalization of urban neighborhoods, as well
as redevelopment of urban waterfronts.
This firm has 21 projects under construction:
• Summit Brickell - 15-story mid-rise in Brickell
• Douglas Grand - 7-story low-rise in Coral
• The Aston - 15-story mid-rise in Miami.
• Brickell View - 38-story high-rise in Miami.
• 610 Clematis - 8 low-rise tower with 246
luxury condo units.
• The Onyx -
28-story high-rise in Miami.
• The Onyx 2 -
50-stroy tower with 125 ultra-luxury condo units.
• The Cypress Club - Two-phased
project in Fort Myers.
• Premier Towers
- tow 52-towers in Miami.
• Harbourside - 7-story project with 117 luxury
units in Jupiter..
• Opera Place - two 25-sotry towers in West
• Altos de Chavon - Resort in Dominican Republic.
2601 South Bayshore Drive - 10th Floor, Miami, FL 33133
Phone: (305) 860-3704
Fax: (305) 859-7666
Have you worked with
this company? Please share your opinion with others. Write
a review | Read
you buying property or relocating to Florida? MiamiBeach411
can save you days of work. Request