| Infinity II located
at 30 Brickell Bay Dr. in Miami, FL 33131.
Infinity II is a 65-story high-rise that overlooks
Biscayne bay and downtown Miami. The
building is 736 feet (224 meters)
tall. To find which residences are currently for sale and rent search
the Miami MLS.
Miami's MLS (Multiple Listing Service) isn't perfect. It runs slow
and is not always up-to-date, but the database can give you an idea
about the approximate size and cost of apartments for sale in the
Developed by Colonial Development Group,
the Infinity II condo is scheduled for completion
in 2008. The 65-story, bayfront property has studios, 1, 2 & 4
bedrooms for sale. Prices start at $500/Sq.Ft. The condos have water
and city views and range from 508 to 1,483 square feet.
Are you buying property or relocating to Florida?
Miami Beach 411
can save you days of work. Request
• Enclosed and secured garage parking
• Air-conditioned storage lockers
• 24-hour access monitoring
• 24-hour attended lobby and concierge services
• Closed circuit television surveillance monitored
• Valet parking available
• Unique contemporary design
• Expansive glass walls with dramatic city views
• Split units have 2-story living rooms with bedroom(s) on second
• Expansive balconies from living room and bedroom
• Lavish master bedroom suite with walk-in closet
• Ten-foot ceilings in most Living Areas
• Sliding glass doors onto balconies and terraces
• Pre-wiring for cable television, telephone and computer networking
• Laundry room featuring Whirlpool washer/dryer
Categories: Colonial Development Group, Bayfront,
Height: 736 feet (224 meters)
Number of units: 589
Square Footage: 508 to 1,483 sq. ft.
Price Range: Estimated at $500/Sq.Ft.
Opening Date: 2008
From the brochure
this page (Ctrl+D)
Purchasing Miami real estate
can be tricky. With so many residential construction projects taking
place, there are bound to be good and bad investments. You can spend
all day seeing apartments with no resale value, and then stumble on
a unit in a building with real potential.
If you need help buying or selling a house, contact a professional realtor. We recommended Miami Condo Real Estate. Their agents know Miami buildings inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment. agents know Miami buildings
inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound
advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment.
Have you seen apartments for sale
in this building? Please share your thoughts
a formal review | Read
more reviews |
moving and relocating
The developer is Colonial Development Group. Comparable properties
Conrad Miami, and the condos at Plaza
Infinity II is located at 30 Brickell Bay
Dr. in Miami, FL 33131. The building is near the intersection
of SW 13th Street and South Miami Ave. Use our Miami
real estate map to find the exact location.