| Cima located
in the riverfront community in Miami, FL 33135.
Cima is a 52-story high-rise that overlooks the
Miami River, Biscayne Bay, and downtown Miami. To
find which residences are currently for sale and rent search the Miami
Miami's MLS (Multiple Listing Service) isn't perfect. It runs slow
and is not always up-to-date, but the database can give you an idea
about the approximate size and cost of apartments for sale in the
Developed by Neo Concepts, the
Cima condo is a 52-story, riverfront property that
has 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms for sale. Prices start at $400,000. The
condos have water and city views and start from 962 square feet.
Are you buying property or relocating to Florida?
Miami Beach 411
can save you days of work. Request
• Located in the Riverfront community
• 900' of Riverwalk lined with cafes, retail stores, condos,
• 2 level Riverclub
• Wellness pavilion
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Reflection pool
• Lap pool
• Lounging areas
• Meditation garden
• Starlight dining room
• Bonfire cove
• Communal kitchen with chef's table for up to 24 people
• Great room
• His & her's spa with massage, sauna, and steam room
• Holistic center with meditation area
• Sports room with a bar, billiard table, and plasma TV
• Cigar and wine parlor
• Children's play room
• Staffed business center with conference room
• Wi-Fi in lobby and on amenities deck
• Pet-friendly building
• Multilingual concierge
• Personal assistant and lifestyle coordinator
• Personal chauffeur with car
• Coffee and tea service on club level
• Daily spritzers at the spa
• Valet parking
• Exo rooms
• Media rooms
• Panoramic views of Miami, the river, and the bay
• Impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling windows and doors
• Ceilings up to 18'
• European cabinets
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Natural stone in bathrooms
• Designer bathroom fixtures
• Designer-ready walk-in closets
• Smart building technology
• Pre-wired for high-speed internet
Categories: Neo Concepts, High-Rise, Riverfront,
Miami River, Miami
Number of units: 493
Square Footage: 962 sq. ft.
Price Range: $400,000 and up
From the brochure
"Perfection is such an elusive concept. We dedicate ourselves
to the pursuit of perfection in our work and in our lives. The world
offers us perfect things in its own simple way; the perfection of
the mirrored sky on the face of the Miami River as the waves make
their way to shore.
Cima will stand as a testament to this perfection. Rising at the summit
of the River Front Community, Cima, designed by Luis Revuelta, will
be one of the most luxurious and architecturally impressive structures
ever to grace the Miami skyline. Positioned to capture the most majestic
and mesmer5izing views of what has become the preferred destination
of celebrities, heads of state, and leaders of industry, Cima is the
apex of urban living."
real estate can be tricky. With so many residential construction projects
taking place, there are bound to be good and bad investments. You
can spend all day seeing apartments with no resale value, and then
stumble on a unit in a building with real potential.
If you need help buying or selling a house, contact a professional realtor. We recommended Miami Condo Real Estate. Their agents know Miami buildings inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment. agents know Miami buildings
inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound
advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment.
Have you seen apartments for sale
in this building? Please share your thoughts
a formal review | Read
more reviews |
moving and relocating
Cima is located at 1637 S.W. 8th St.,
Miami, FL 33135. Use our Miami
real estate map to find the exact location.
The building's developer is Neo Concepts LLC. Comparable properties
on the River,
and the condos at Reflections
on the Miami River.
Search all Miami
River condos for sale.