| Capobella located
at 5025 Collins Ave. in Miami Beach, FL 33140.
architect Stuart Cohen, Capobella is a
15-story mid-rise that overlooks Biscayne Bay. To
find which residences are currently for sale and rent search the Miami
Miami's MLS (Multiple Listing Service) isn't perfect. It runs slow
and is not always up-to-date, but the database can give you an idea
about the approximate size and cost of apartments for sale in the
Developed by First Ocean Developers
Corp., the Capobella condo was completed in
1994. The 15-story, oceanfront property has 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms
for sale. Prices start at $500,000. The condos have water views and
range from 900 - 4,500 square feet.
Are you buying property or relocating to Florida?
Miami Beach 411 can
save you days of work. Request
• Water fountains and tropical foliage accentuate the driveway
• Lobby features finest imported granites, inlaid marbles; exotic
hardwoods, and rich handspun textiles
• 24-hour valet
• 24-hour security
• Concierge services
• Oceanside pool, spa, sun deck
• Access to pool area via private elevator
• Health club
• Entertainment room with bar, kitchen, billiard, and card tables
• Assigned secure parking
• Hurricane protection on all glass openings
• Sliding glass doors open onto expansive balconies
• Oversized walk-in closets
• Jacuzzi whirlpool bath
• Double vitreous china lavatories
• Vitreous china water closet
• Bidet in master bath
• Open Kitchen with designer cabinetry
• Spacious eat-in bar area
• Double sound insulation dishwasher
• Extra large capacity Maytag clothes washer and dryer
• Key-pad by door entry with panic button in master suite
Categories: First Ocean Developers, Bayfront, Mid-Rise,
Number of units: 84
Square Footage: 900 - 4,500 sq. ft.
Price Range: $500,000 to $1,500,000
Opening Date: 1994
real estate can be tricky. Especially in Miami with so many residential
construction projects taking place, there are bound to be good and
bad investments. You can spend all day seeing apartments with no resale
value, and then stumble on a unit in a building with real potential.
To continue your search, find nearby Miami
Beach condos for sale.
If you need help buying or selling a house, contact a professional realtor. We recommended Miami Condo Real Estate. Their agents know Miami buildings inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment. agents know Miami buildings
inside and out. They offer excellent customer service, and give sound
advice about which home and neighborhood is the best investment.
Have you seen apartments for sale
in this building? Please share your thoughts
a formal review | Read
more reviews |
moving and relocating
The building's architect is Stuart Cohen. The developer is First Ocean
Developers Corp.. Comparable properties include Sunset
Harbour, Belle Plaza, Angler's,
and the condos at Setai.
Capobella is located at 5025 Collins Ave.
in Miami Beach, FL 33140. Use our Miami
real estate map to find the exact location.