Traffic is bad and it's only getting worse.
If you're tired of waiting in line at toll booths, you can purchase a SunPass and fly through the fast lane of most of toll roads, saving time, money, and the hassle of digging for change.
Here's how to get a SunPass:
1. Decide how you will obtain your SunPass. If you can wait, purchase it online at sunpass.com. You can also mail order one by calling 1-888-TOLL-FLA.
2. If you can't wait and need one right away, you can purchase a SunPass at any service center located on Florida's Turnpike.
3. If you want a SunPass before you even get on the Turnpike, you can purchase one at any Florida CVS or Publix store.
4. If you purchased a SunPass at a retail location, you'll need to activate it before use at - https://www.sunpasssecure.com/retail_account_agreement.cfm.
1. SunPass users get discounts on tolls. Check the most recent discount offers at - http://www.sunpass.com/discounts.cfm.
2. Remember to replenish your SunPass to avoid running out of money at the toll booth and risking a fine. You can set up automatic replenishment for your account if you prefer.
3. SunPass users actually pay less for tolls than those who have to wait in line.