Entry to Paradise Villa, a Miami, Florida vacation rental.
See more photos >>
page allows you to find amenities, driving directions, and negotiate
the rent for Paradise Villa in North Miami Beach.
Location and weekly rates
Address: 12459 Keystone Road, North Miami Beach,
FL, 33181 (Map)
The fully furnished 3 bedroom vacation home comes with wireless
internet, satellite tv with dvd, a cordless telephone system, kitchen
supplies, linens, and a swimming pool. Cribs are available upon request.
Low Season: $2,000
High Season: $3,180
The rates provided are for low season and high season and excludes
taxes, special events, holidays and mid season periods.
Paradise villa features
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 1-8)
Special amenities: Wireless Internet, Swimming Pool,
Free Local Phone Calls, Covered Parking, Satellite TV
Categories: 4 Star
Home, Luxury Vacation Villa, Quiet Street
Check in: 3pm, Check out: 10am
THIS PROPERTY IS NEWELY REMODELED (2006), WITH UPGRADED BATHROOMS
The vaction home has a big living room,
large kitchen with breakfast area, formal dining area, and remodeled
bathrooms. The luxury bathrooms
are equipped with glass showers, marble basins, and high end shower
features. The sleeping arrangements
consist of: 2 King size beds, 1 Queen size beds, 2 Twin beds, and
1 Convertible Sofa / Futon.
The 2,800 square foot (261 square meters) house is located in the
Sans Souci area of North Miami Beach, a private guarded, gated community.
Vacation home amenities:
• Central Air Conditioning
• Wi-Fi internet access covering the entire property
• Satellite TV, DVD/VCR player,
• Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator,
• Private fenced landscaped backyard with
• Swimming pool with removable child safety fence
• Covered secure parking
• Free local phone calls
• Hardwood and marble
• Linens provided
• Washer, Dryer
Here for more PHOTOS
• Miami Beach Convention
Center: 16 miles (26 km)
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 16 miles (26 km)
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 16 miles (26 km)
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 16 miles (26 km)
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 13 miles (21 km)
• Miami International Airport: 13 miles (21 km)
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 16 miles (26 km)
From Miami International Airport to Paradise Apartment:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs to 836 East (Beaches).
• Merge onto I-95 North to Fort Lauderdale / Orlando.
• Take Exit 8A toward NW 95TH ST.
• Stay Straight to go onto NW 6TH AVE.
• Turn Right onto NW 95TH ST.
• Turn Left onto NE 2ND AVE.
• Turn Right onto NE 96TH ST.
• Turn Left onto Biscayen Blvd / US-1 N.
• Turn Right onto Keystone Blvd.
• Turn Right onto Keystone Rd.
• The Paradise is on the Left side of the street.
Paradise is located at
12459 Keystone Road, North Miami Beach, FL, 33181. Use the
Vacation Rentals Map to see nearby properties.
provides with a very airy and homey atmosphere. It is the perfect
house with lots of large rooms.
Property ID: 154 - Paradise
Address: 12459 Keystone Road, North Miami, FL, 33181
1. Reservation Fee - The initial reservation fee you pay
when making your reservation will become the security deposit when
you move into the premises. Studio: $600; Apartment: $800; Loft: $1,500;
2. Security Deposit
- All properties require a security deposit which is paid at the time
you make the reservation and is fully refundable within 5 business
days of your departure assuming the property or its contents has not
been damaged. Studio: $600; Apartment: $800; Loft: $1,500; House/Villa:
3. Included in Full Payment - It includes the rental payment, taxes, and cleaning. Contact Audrey Bessisi at (305) 673-3958 for rates.
4. Included in the Rent -
The apartment comes fully furnished with
cable or satellite, basic telephone system, kitchen supplies, toiletries
and linens, swimming pool and high speed wireless internet access.
Cribs upon request. No daily cleaning.
5. Modes of Payments - Payment is made via
bank transfer, cash or cashier’s check. Credit cards can only
be used to pay our apartments’ security deposit after signing
a credit card authorization.
6. Taxes - The
taxes you pay on Miami Beach properties consist of 7% Florida State
Sales Tax, 3% Miami Beach Resort Tax and 3% Dade County Resort Tax.
The properties outside Miami Beach consist of 7% Florida State Sales
Tax and 3% Dade County Resort Tax.
Taxes will not be charged if property is rented over a 6 month period.
7. Full Payment Due Date - Full payment of the
rental property is to be paid 30 days before you are scheduled to
8. Cancellation - The latest a cancellation
can be made without forfeiting the entire reservation deposit is 60
days prior to arrival date. A $500 administrative fee will be charged
on our house/villa rentals if the cancellation occurs before this
60 day period. A $150 administrative fee will be charged on our apartment/condo
rentals if the cancellation occurs before this 60 day period.
9. Parking - Parking permits are provided for
South Beach properties for a security deposit of $200 which is fully
refundable when you return the parking permit to us. It will allow
you residential street parking outside our buildings.
Pets - Only small pets in some of the properties. A $250
security deposit must be paid per pet.
- All properties are non-smoking.
Property Prior To Renting - We will be happy to show you
a property before you rent by making an appointment with our property
manager, just as long as the property is not currently occupied.
13. Check In/Check Out - Check in time is at
3pm. Check out time is at 10am. Should the vacationer fail to vacate
the property at the proper time, an additional day will be charged
to the vacationer’s credit card or taken from the security deposit.
14. Walk Through in / Out - The Property Manager
will perform a walk through when moving in and departing our properties.
You will be able to check everything with him and he will show you
around the premises.
15. Late Arrivals - A
lockbox code will be provided if arriving to one of our apartments.
An appointment with our property manager will be scheduled if arriving
to one of homes/villas.
16. Number of Guests - The number of guests occupying
the premises can not excede the number allowed. Contact us for more
to make an offer? Contact the Owner
Paradise Apartments are owned by MLR, a vacation rental broker from Miami Beach, FL. Before making a deposit, compare
the rates with similar properties at Craigslist.
Miami Beach 411 does not own or manage this property.
For questions, contact Audrey Bessisi at (305) 673-3958.
Low Season: $2,000
High Season: $3,180
The rates provided are for low
season and high season and excludes taxes, special events, holidays
and mid season periods.
you stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging
English * Español *
Francais * Italano *
Help on making an offer
that prices will be more expensive during high season. The high
season in Miami is: December to April. Cheaper rates can be
found: July to November. Rates
will also increase for holidays and special events:
• Thanksgiving, November 18 - 21
• Christmas/New Year's, December 17 - January 7
• Art Basel, December 2 - 5
• Boat Show Week, February 17 - 21
• Pharmaceutical Convention, April 9 - 16
• Spring Break, April 1 - May 1
• Memorial Weekend, May 27 - 30
villa in Miami Beach 411