|ABOVE: An aierl
view of Miami Beach aboard a Miami Flight Seeing tous.
page allows you to view tours offered by Miami
Should you choose to call the tour operator, please mention
that you found them on MiamiBeach411.com.
Name: Miami Flightseeing Tours
Hours: Private tours available 7-days a week.
Address: 1600 SW 75th Ave, Miami, FL 33155 (Directions)
Phone: (305) 767-1903 or (305) 767-2654
from $115 per person (children under 2 are free)
- Miami Flight Seeing offers a variety of sightseeing
tours on a privately chartered Cessna 172 aircraft. The plane accommodates
one pilot and three passengers comfortably, offering each passenger
- The Grand Miami Tour - A 60-minute tour of the "must
see" sights in Miami.
- South Beach Tour -
On this 40-minute tour, you will see the beaches from the sky,
along with the art deco district, Ocean Drive, the Fontainebleau
Hotel, and Biscayne Bay.
- Miami Sunset Tour - Take off 30 minutes before sunset
and watch the sky change color before your eyes. The tour lasts approx.
- Miami Lights Evening Tour - See the neon light up
the sky as you fly over downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
- Romance Tour - Watch evening fall over Miami as you
sip champagne next to the one you love. This 60-minute tour takes
off 30 minutes before sunset.
Departure Point: The tour departs daily from
the Hollywood North Perry Airport. Located in Pembroke Pines,
just southwest of Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
Passenger Load: There is a 2 person minimum,
3 person maximum per aircraft. Large groups can be accommodated
in multiple aircraft. The total weight for 3 passengers cannot
exceed more than 600 pounds (272 kg).
From I-95 to Miami Flight Seeing Tours:
- Follow signs to the Florida Turnpike -
- Take the FL Turnpike South Exit - Exit
4X - toward Homestead
- Take the SR-817/University Dr. Exit toward
NW 27th Ave. South
- Turn Left onto South University Dr. / FL-817N.
- Turn Right onto Pembroke Rd. / FL-824E.
- Turn Left onto Island Dr.
- Turn Right onto South Airport Road
- Turn Left onto SW 75th Ave.
- Miami Flight Seeing is located
at 1600 SW 75th Ave.
Have you flown with Miami Flight
Seeing? Please share your experience of with others. Write
a review | Read