Celebrity Cruises customer service is the worst of any cruise company I’ve been on.
- being gouged on currency exchange
- being told “you’re on your own” (when trying to arrange a tour in the departure city)
- having customer “service” representatives be brusque almost to the point of being rude and were not forthcoming with answers (it’s almost as if Celebrity wants the customer to know being allowed on a Celebrity Cruise ship is a privilege with no such thing as showing any respect or thanks to the paying customer)
- having to pay for shore excursions up front (rather than being an on-board expense)
- finding out “casual dining” means having to make a reservation and being expected to pay a $2 per person gratuity.
I would not plan to ever again consider a Celebrity Cruise.
A star rating of 0 would be more appropriate than a rating of 1.
Celebrity Cruise is located at Miami.
See related reviews in:
Not Recommended, Cruise Ship, User Reviews
- 1-Star rating
This review is the subjective opinion of the individual traveler and not of MiamiBeach411 nor of its partners.
hamopr does not recommend this business.
Do you agree?
You can leave a response, or submit a new review.
Your comments will help others make the right decision in choosing where to spend their time and money.
Was this review helpful? Share It With Others!