(Economy Class) These hotels are typically smaller in size
and managed by the proprietor. Often, the hotels have a more personal
atmosphere. Furnishings and facilities are clean, but basic.
Hotel (750 Ocean Dr)
- Island House (1428 Collins Ave)
- Geneva Hotel (1520 Collins Ave)
- Days Inn South Beach (100 21st St)
- Travelodge Monaco Oceanfront (17501 Collins Ave
- Sunny Isles)
- Travel Inn Hotel (1050 NW 14th St. - Downtown Miami)
Beach Hostels and Super Cheap Hotels
Here’s a point-to-point tour of the best—and worst—of
what South Beach has to offer people seeking a cheap place to stay.
Previously known as Banana Bungalow, the hotel now offers a lively
swimming pool, but what's really unique is the guest rooms that were
designed by noted artists.