This page allows you to watch a video, find directions,
post a comment, read reviews, and check rates at the Ritz Carlton
Help support Miami Beach
411 by making your hotel reservation with us.
Rates at Ritz Carlton
Rather make your reservation over the phone? Call toll free in
the US or Canada: 1-800-573-6351.
The Telephone Hotline is open 24/7.
Did you know that when you reserve your hotel stay on Miami Beach
411, you get a 15% Off Tour Coupon? Save
on tours in Miami, Everglades, & Key West. Learn
And don't forget, you also get rebates
on multiple day stays.
We hope you enjoy your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us should
you encounter any problems while you are here.
Hotel name: Ritz Carlton South Beach
Address: 1 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach,
FL 33139 - USA
Categories: Oceanfront, Resort, Pet Friendly
Rating: 4-star hotel
Rates: Low season from $229. High season from
Check in: 3pm, Check out:
Miami Beach 411's Price Match
We guarantee the rates you find at Miami Beach 411, will match
the exact same rates as our booking partners, Expedia and
Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking
partners are able to negotiate special web rates
with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest
you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the
same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel
the reservation without penalty.
The The Ritz Carlton South Beach is place where
the genuine care and comfort of the guest is their highest mission.
This 5-Star Resort is located
directly on the beach. The Hotel is a complete restoration of
an original 1953 Morris Lapidus-designed landmark hotel. The full-service
property offers deluxe accommodations, restaurants, business center,
and a world class spa. All guest rooms have private bath with
double vanities and either one king bed or two double beds, in-room
safe deposit box, pay movies, remote control color cable television
with free HBO; rooms overlooking South Beach and the ocean have
An impressive $2 million art collection consisting of original
works by Joan Miro, among others, will be on permanent loan to
the hotel from Diana Lowenstein Fine Art
parking is available, but you can save a few dollars and park
at the nearby 13th Street and Collins Ave. garage for a rate of
$8 per day.
Wired Internet access (DSL connection) is available
in the guest rooms for a charge of $10 per day.
• Oceanfront hotel with direct beach access
• 2 million original art collection
• Swimming pool with private cabanas
• Poolside bar
Spa featuring La Maison de Beaute Carita
• Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch,
dinner and room service
• General store
• Pets accepted up to 35lbs ($250 nonrefundable
• Banquet facilities
• Meeting rooms
• Business center
• Valet parking
• Multilingual staff
• Dark cherry furniture
• Marble baths
• Plush terry or lightweight bathrobe
• Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
• Multiline telephones with hold button
• Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
• Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and
• High speed Internet access
• Children stay free - 17 years and under
Ritz Carlton accepts pets for an additional charge of $250 per
Points of interest
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 2 blocks
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 4 blocks
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 2 blocks
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 13 blocks
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 6 miles / 11 kilometers
• Miami International Airport: 13 miles / 24 kilometers
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 23 miles / 41 kilometers
HERE for Ritz Carlton Lodging Information.
From Miami International Airport to Ritz Carlton South Beach Hotel:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs to 836 East (Beaches).
• Take 836 East to 395 East
(Miami Beach) to A1A East.
• At the end of the Causewy, A1A becomes 5th Street.
• Continue East on 5th Street 7 blocks
to Collins Ave..
• Turn Left (North) on
• The Ritz Carlton is on the Right (East) side of the street.
Need a limo to the Hotel? Call
Miami limo service.
Ritz Carlton is located at 1 Lincoln
Rd., Miami Beach, FL 33139. Use our Miami
hotel map to find the exact location.
stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging
isn't a Ritz Carlton"
Date: May 11, 2004
Reviewer: Miami Beach 411 User, Tampa, FL
I Don't Know what Bill Marriot was thinking when he opened a hotel
with a staff so inexperienced. The rooms were stuffy i had an
ocen view that was blocked by the entertainment center, which
for the price of the room, didn't even have a plasma screen, so
i asked to transfer rooms...<smirk> When I Finally got shifted
to the "new room" i was astonished to see that the king
size bed was wedged into a corner...A King sized bed, in a corner.
As if that wasnt enough my wife and i both could not fit in the
"2 person" jacuzzi. Mind you I am not over weight and
neither is my wife. I had better experiences at a Motel 6.