This page allows you to find directions, post a comment, read reviews, and check rates at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
support Miami Beach 411 by making your hotel reservation with
Rates at Ritz Carlton
Rather make your reservation over the phone? Call toll free in
the US or Canada: 1-800-573-6351.
The Telephone Hotline is open 24/7.
Did you know that when you reserve your hotel stay on Miami Beach
411, you get a 15% Off Tour Coupon? Save
on tours in Miami, Everglades, & Key West. Learn
And don't forget, you also get rebates
on multiple day stays.
We hope you enjoy your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us should
you encounter any problems while you are here.
Hotel name: Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
Address: 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne, FL 33149 - USA
Categories: Oceanfront, Bayfront, Resort
Rating: 5-star hotel
Rates: Low season from $229s. High season from $329.
Check in: 3pm, Check out:
Miami Beach 411's Price Match
We guarantee the rates you find at Miami Beach 411, will match
the exact same rates as our booking partners, Expedia and
Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking
partners are able to negotiate special web rates
with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest
you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the
same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel
the reservation without penalty.
The The Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne , Miami's
only AAA Five Diamond resort, is located on the southernmost barrier
island in the United States, just five miles from downtown Miami.
The acclaimed island paradise includes a 20,000 square-foot
luxury spa, two restaurants overlooking the Atlantic Ocean,
an 11-court tennis center, and is only minutes from the airport,
area attractions and South Beach.
Valet parking is available.
Wired Internet access (DSL connection) is available
in the guest rooms for a charge of $9.95 per day.
• Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean,
Biscayne Bay or tropical gardens
• Full length mirror
• One-and-a-half baths
• Living room with French doors leading
to the bedroom
• King size bed with four post wood
• Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
• Luxurious 100% Frette linens
• Plush terry or lightweight bathrobe
• Generously sized terry bath towels
• Multiline telephones with hold button
• Generously sized desks
• European toiletries (shampoo, conditioner,
moisturizer, shower gel, mouthwash)
• Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and
• Suit, skirt and padded hangers
• In-room laptop-compatible safe
• Computer and fax hookups
• Private balconies
• All rooms are non-smoking
Points of interest
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 2 blocks
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 4 blocks
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 2 blocks
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 13 blocks
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 6 miles / 11 kilometers
• Miami International Airport: 13 miles / 24 kilometers
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 23 miles / 41 kilometers
HERE for Ritz Carlton Lodging Information.
From Miami International Airport to Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
• Leaving the Airport, start out going west on NW 20th towards
• Turn Right toward Airport Exit.
• Take the SR-112 East ramp toward I-95
• Take the South LeJeune ramp towards SR-836 West/ Coral
• Merge onto NW 42nd Ave / N LeJeune Rd / FL-953 S.
• Merge onto FL-836 E toward I-95 / Downtown (Portions toll).
• Merge onto I-95 S toward Downtown.
• Take the S.W. 25TH RD. exit- EXIT 1A- toward Key Biscayne
/ Rickenbacker Cswy.
• Turn slight Left onto SW 26TH RD.
• Turn slight Right onto Rickenbacker Cswy
• Rickenbacker Cswy becomes Crandon Blvd.
• Turn Left onto Grand Bay Dr (Gate access
required). Pass through 1 roundabout.
• The Ritz Carlton is on the Right side of the street.
Need a limo to the Hotel? Call
Miami limo service.
The Ritz Carlton is located
at 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne, FL 33149.
Use our Miami
hotel map to find the exact location.
stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging
isn't a Ritz Carlton"
Date: May 11, 2004
Reviewer: Miami Beach 411 User, Tampa, FL
I Don't Know what Bill Marriot was thinking when he opened a hotel
with a staff so inexperienced. The rooms were stuffy i had an ocen
view that was blocked by the entertainment center, which for the price
of the room, didn't even have a plasma screen, so i asked to transfer
rooms...<smirk> When I Finally got shifted to the "new
room" i was astonished to see that the king size bed was wedged
into a corner...A King sized bed, in a corner. As if that wasnt enough
my wife and i both could not fit in the "2 person" jacuzzi.
Mind you I am not over weight and neither is my wife. I had better
experiences at a Motel 6.