This page allows you to watch a video, find directions,
post a comment, read reviews, and check rates at the Raleigh Hotel.
Help support Miami Beach 411 by
making your hotel reservation with us.
Rates at Raleigh
Rather make your reservation over the phone? Call toll free in
the US or Canada: 1-800-573-6351.
The Telephone Hotline is open 24/7.
Did you know that when you reserve your hotel stay on Miami Beach
411, you get a 15% Off Tour Coupon? Save
on tours in Miami, Everglades, & Key West. Learn
And don't forget, you also get rebates
on multiple day stays.
Hotel name: Raleigh
Address: 1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139
Categories: Oceanfront, Luxury, Pet Friendly
Rating: 4-star hotel
Rates: Low season from $149. High season from
Resort Fee: None
Internet Access: Free
Check in: 3pm, Check out:
Miami Beach 411's Price Match
We guarantee the rates you find at Miami Beach 411, will match
the exact same rates as our booking partners, Expedia and
Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking
partners are able to negotiate special web rates
with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest
you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the
same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel
the reservation without penalty.
Throughout the Raleigh Hotel, you'll find classic
Art Deco furnishings, hand-woven rugs, and a beautiful terrazzo
tile floor. Guests will also enjoy the outdoor swimming
pool. Conde Nast Traveler named it "One
of the Sexiest Hotel Pools in America". In addition,
the hotel has a restaurant with an outdoor veranda, lobby bar
is available, but you can save a few dollars and park at the nearby
13th Street and Collins Ave. garage for a rate of $8 per day.
Complimentry wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi
connections) is available throughout
the hotel, guest rooms, and poolside.
• Oceanfront hotel with direct beach access
• World renowned swimming pool with watertfall
• Sundeck with private cabanas
• Poolside bar
• Tropical gardens with children's playground
• Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch,
dinner, and 24 hour room service
• General store
• Banquet facilities
• Meeting rooms
• Business center
• Valet parking
• Multilingual staff
• Pet friendly
• In room stereos, cordless 2-line speaker
• 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets,
• Free wireless Internet access
Raleigh accepts pets for an additional charge of $100 per stay.
Internet service for hotel guests
Points of interest
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 2 blocks
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 5 blocks
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 1 blocks
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 13 blocks
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 6 miles / 11 kilometers
• Miami International Airport: 13 miles / 24 kilometers
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 23 miles / 41 kilometers
From Miami International Airport to Raleigh Hotel:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs to 836 East (Beaches).
• Take 836 East to 395 East
(Miami Beach) to A1A East.
• At the end of the Causewy, A1A becomes 5th Street.
• Continue East on 5th Street 7 blocks
to Collins Ave..
• Turn Left (North) on
• The Raleigh is on the Left Right (West East) side of the
The Raleigh is located at 1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach,
FL 33139. Use our Miami
hotel map to find the exact location.
stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging
"The pool sold me"
Date: September 2, 2004
Reviewer: Miami Beach 411 User, New York
I visited the Raleigh during the MTV Awards weekend. I found the
pool to relaxed and unassuming... Enjoyed immensely. Drinks....great
. Food...Ok The guest rooms; however, are in need of renovation,
which is happening now. I would suggest waiting until the renovation
is done to take advantage of this otherwise charming hotel.
Raleigh Hotel "Idyllic Raleigh"
Date: June 11, 2004
Miami Beach 411 User, New York
Visited in June, the off season. The hotel pool is the most beautiful
setting we've ever seen. Uncrowded, lush and aesthetic. A perfect
mix of old slightly tawdry atmosphere and luxurious restoration.
The decadent scene is at the Delano, not here.
HERE for Raleigh Lodging Information.