This page allows you to watch a video, find directions,
post a comment, read reviews, and check rates at the Palms Hotel.
Help support Miami Beach 411 by
making your hotel reservation with us.
Rates at Palms
Rather make your reservation over the phone? Call toll free in
the US or Canada: 1-800-573-6351.
The Telephone Hotline is open 24/7.
Did you know that when you reserve your hotel stay on Miami Beach
411, you get a 15% Off Tour Coupon? Save
on tours in Miami, Everglades, & Key West. Learn
And don't forget, you also get rebates
on multiple day stays.
We hope you enjoy your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us should
you encounter any problems while you are here.
Hotels name: Palms
Address: 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140
Categories: Luxury, Oceanfront
Rating: 4-star hotel
Rates: Low season from $150. High season from
Resort Fee: $12.43 per day
Internet Access: Free
Check in: 4pm, Check out:
Miami Beach 411's Price Match
We guarantee the rates you find at Miami Beach 411, will match
the exact same rates as our booking partners, Expedia and
Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking
partners are able to negotiate special web rates
with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest
you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the
same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel
the reservation without penalty.
At the Palms Hotel you'll experience East Coast
cool with Southern Charm. Hands down, The Palms one of the most
elegant resort hotels on the Beach.
All of the 242 guestrooms and
suites come equiped with a fully stocked private bar, and Spa
Collections tolietries. The furnishing were custome designed with
a color scheme that drwas upon the soft hues of the sand and sea,
at the rich browns of tropical woods.
The Palms features the only cove inlet along
Miami Beach. Inside the small rock jetty, the water is calmer
and shallower, allowing bathers to venture further into the ocean
and parents Personal thatched-roof huts, hammocks, lush tropical
gardens poolside bar and exotic birds set the scene at the outdoor
pool. Guests can also take part in complimentary yoga classes
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi connections)
is available throughout the hotel.
• Oceanfront hotel
• Tropical gardens that connect directly
to the beach
• Swiming pool
• Beach service with lounges, umbrellas,
towels and drinks
• Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch,
dinner and room service
• Fitness center
• General store
• Banquet facilities
• 10,000 sq ft of meeting and exhibition
• Business center
• Valet parking
• Multilingual staff
• 24 hour Concierge
• Turn-down service
• Two telephones - one cordless, one stationary
with speaker phone
• Plush terry robes
• Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
• Children stay free - 12 ears and Under
• Wireless Internet access
• FREE Internet service for hotel
Points of interest
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 12 blocks
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 15 blocks
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 13 blocks
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 27 blocks
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 7 miles / 13 kilometers
• Miami International Airport: 15 miles / 28 kilometers
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 23 miles / 41 kilometers
HERE for Palms Lodging Information.
From Miami International Airport to Palms Hotel:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs to 836 East (Beaches).
• Take 836 East to 395 East
(Miami Beach) to A1A East.
• At the end of the Causewy, A1A becomes 5th Street.
• Continue East on 5th Street 7 blocks
to Collins Ave..
• Turn Left (North) on Collins
• The Palms is on the Right (East) side of the street.
The Palms is located at 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach,
FL 33139. Use our Miami
hotel map to find the exact location.
stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging
The Palms "we
love this place"
Reviewer: Miami Beach 411 User,
Second time in Palms, we stay 10 nights in May and definitely
we love this place. We were here with our 17month baby and all
the staff was very friendly. For sure we'll be back !
The Palms "Very Nice"
Date: May 24, 2005
Miami Beach 411 User, Paris, France
Great Hotel, great food, great service!! When I`m there I feel
at home. The staff is also very friendly, but the best one was
a valet called Robert, the guy is amazing, always smiling and
helpfull, helped me a lot with my kids, and even speaks some french.