This page allows you to watch a video, find directions,
post a comment, read reviews, and check rates at the Mercury Hotel.
Help support Miami Beach 411 by making your hotel
reservation with us.
Rates at Mercury
Rather make your reservation over the phone? Call toll free in
the US or Canada: 1-800-573-6351.
The Telephone Hotline is open 24/7.
Did you know that when you reserve your hotel stay on Miami Beach
411, you get a 15% Off Tour Coupon? Save
on tours in Miami, Everglades, & Key West. Learn
And don't forget, you also get rebates
on multiple day stays.
We hope you enjoy your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us should
you encounter any problems while you are here
Hotel name: Mercury
Address: 100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139
Categories: Midscale, Trendy, Pet Friendly
Rating: 2 1/2-star hotel
Rates: Low season from $109. High season from
Resort Fee: $10 per day
Internet Access: Dial up service available
for $15 per day
Check in: 3pm, Check out:
Miami Beach 411's Price Match
We guarantee the rates you find at Miami Beach 411, will match
the exact same rates as our booking partners, Expedia and
Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking
partners are able to negotiate special web rates
with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest
you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the
same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel
the reservation without penalty.
Located on Collins Ave. in South Beach, the Mercury
3-Star Hotel and entertainment complex includes restaurants
bars, a massage studio, day spa, and the Opium Garden. The hotel
lobby is tucked along the side of the hotel for private access
by hotel guests.
A day spa offers beauty services, multiple forms of massage,
reflexology, aromatherapy, and acupuncture. Guests can use an
outdoor splash pool and spa tub, or swim in the ocean one block
Valet parking is available, but you
can save a few dollars and park at the nearby 7th Street and
Collins Ave. garage for a flat rate of $8 per day.
Wired Internet access (Cable connections) is
available in the guest rooms
for a $15 per day.
The Mercury Hotel also offers free
airport shuttle service from Miami International Airport
(MIA) to and from the hotel.
• Swimming pool
• Restaurants serving breakfast, lunch,
dinner and room service
• Business services
• Valet parking
• Multilingual staff
• King size bed with Belgian linens
• Two cable tv’s and vcr player
• Music system with cd library
• Spa robes and exotic toiletries
• High speed Internet access
• Children stay free - 12 years and under
Mercury only accepts pets under 10 lbs. at no additional charge.
Points of interest
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 19 blocks
• Lincoln Road Mall, Regal Cinemas: 22 blocks
• Delano, Skybar, Mynt, Rumi: 18 blocks
• Nikki Beach, Opium, Pearl: 1 block
• Bayside Market, Port of Miami: 5 miles / 9 kilometers
• Miami International Airport: 12 miles / 20 kilometers
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 23 miles / 41
HERE for Mercury Lodging Information.
From Miami International Airport to Mercury Hotel:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs to 836 East (Beaches).
• Take 836 East to 395 East
(Miami Beach) to A1A East.
• At the end of the Causewy, A1A becomes 5th Street.
• Continue East on 5th Street 7 blocks
to Collins Ave..
• Turn Right (South)
on Collins Ave..
• The Mercury is on the Right (West) side of the street.
The Mercury is located at 100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach,
FL 33139. Use our Miami
hotel map to find the exact location.
stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share
your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read
more reviews |
hotels and lodging