Because of the large number of reservations we process, our booking partners are able to negotiate special web rates with many properties. We guarantee these rates are the lowest you can find. If there is a lower rate for the same dates at the same hotel, we will either refund you the difference or cancel the reservation without penalty.
The Mandarin Oriental combines Oriental influences with modern style. The hotel has spacious rooms and suites that feature bayview and waterfront balconies.
In-room high speed Internet access is available.
• Health center
• Infinity-edge swimming pool
• Award-winning restaurant
• Meeting rooms
• Business center
• Twice daily maid service
• Hi-speed Internet access
• Dual phone lines including a cordless phone
• Bose Wave Sound System
• Voicemail & dataports
• Luxurious Aromatherapy Associates amenities
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Complimentary daily newspaper
Points of interest
• Bayside Marketplace: 1.8 miles
• American Airlines Arena: 2 miles
• South Beach: 6.2 miles
• Port of Miami: 2.8 miles
• Miami International Airport: 8.3 miles
• Ft. Lauderdale International Airport: 27.3 miles
Click HERE for Mandarin Oriental Lodging Information.
From Miami International Airport to Mandarin Oriental Hotel:
• Leaving the Airport, follow signs North Le Jeune Rd. (Coral Gables).
• Take 836 East toward Downtown.
• Take the I-95 South exit toward Downtown.
• Take exit #1A/S.W. 25th Rd. toward Key Biscayne.
• Bear Left on 26th Rd.
• Turn Left on Brickell Ave..
• Mandarin Oriental will be straight ahead.
Need a limo to the Hotel? Call Miami limo service.
Mandarin Oriental is located at 1601 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, FL 33131. Use our Miami hotel map to find the exact location.
Hotel reviewsHave you stayed here? What is your opinion of the lodging? Please share your thoughts with others:
Write a formal review | Read more reviews | Discuss hotels and lodging